Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hello New World

Well more like "Hi again, New World"
I've decided after the best part of a year in America that I should finally start the blog that I have been considering writing for a long time. I don't know what I'm going to write here or how often I'm going to write here but I guess that will come to me. So to begin with I say hello. I say hello to the new world that I have been part of for just over 11 months.

It's been an interesting 11 months to say the least. I've developed so very much as an individual within that time and I've learnt so much about myself and the world. I've made decisions I regret and decisions that I stand by. So much has happened. However I'll probably keep you all in suspense about that.

So I'll give myself a brief introduction as a 17 year old English expatriate who moved across the pond as probably the largest change of his life so far. Many things yet await me and you'll almost certainly hear about them on this blog so stay tuned I suppose. The next post could arrive at literally any point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment